10 CRPS facts of life
1) You are in pain every second of every day even when you look healthy.
2) The opioid crisis is effecting your quality of life. It’s punishing pain patients for addicts use and behavior.
3) You’ve lost friends due to suicide from pain.
4) Your favorite days of the week are days you receive treatments.
5) You feel you aren’t receiving adequate treatment.
6) If you had cancer people would understand how sick and in pain you are.
7) You won’t go urgent cares or emergency rooms even if you’re dying. No one there has heard of your disease and just makes it worse.
8) You constantly worry about the disease spreading.
9) You know more about your disease than most doctors.
10) The hospital is your second home.